5 Day Makeup Challenge - Day 5
Day 5 - the Eyes
I created this look mainly using products from the new "Moody Blooms" limited edition collection from M.A.C.
Makeup breakdown for top and bottom of eye and lips:
- I Brushed 'Green Room' eyeshadow (Moody Blooms Collection) all over my lid and under my eye, blending out.
- I then blended 'Deep Fixation' eyeshadow (Moody Blooms Collection) into my crease and outer corner of my eye., as well as under my eye.
- I gently patted with a flat, stiff brush 'Copperthorn' fluidline gel liner (Moody Blooms Collection) over my eyelid, to create a gold-leaf effect.
- The next step was a generous coating of 'Extended Play' mascara.
- On my lips I used 'Glorious Intent' Sheen Supreme lipglass Tint. This product is amazing, and the colour really lasts. It slightly oxidizes with the heat of your body and gets a little darker and more pigmented.
*All products from M.A.C