5 Day Make Up Challenge - Day 4
Day 4 - the Eyes
I created this look mainly using products from the new "Moody Blooms" limited edition collection from M.A.C.
Makeup breakdown for top and bottom of eye and lips:
- I Brushed "Wedge" eyeshadow all over lid and blended into crease
- I then placed "Deep Fixation" eyeshadow (Moody Blooms Collection) on outer 3rd of eye and blended into the wedge eyeshadow, and outer 3rd of crease to create a somewhat smokey finish.
- Using "Black Ivy" fluidline gel liner (Moody Blooms Collection) I lined my top lash-line and winged it out quite prominently.
- I used a powerpoint eye pencil in colour "Permaplum" on my lower lash line and waterline (not recommended for waterline).
- I then blended in, and smoked out "Blooming Mad" eyeshadow over the pencil I had drawn on the my lower lash line and water line.
- On lips i used "Viva Glam VI" lipstick, and over the top I put "Sheen Supreme Lipglass Tint" in colour "Glorious Intent"
- To finish off the whole look, I applied a generous amount of "False Lashes Extreme Black" Mascara.
*All products from M.A.C