5 Day Make Up Challenge - Day 3
Day 3 - The Face
I created this look mainly using various products to help create that perfect summer dewy skin look.
- First I massaged 'Strobe Cream' all over my face. This provided my skin intense moisturization and a fresh iridescent look.
- I then mixed together some 'Mineralize Moisture Foundation' with a few drops of 'Lustre Drops' in colour 'Sun Rush' to help create more of a bronzed, pearled lustre.
- I contoured my cheeks using 'Pro Sculpting Cream'. This was blended into the hollows of my cheeks.
- To add some subtle colour to the face I used 'Powder Blush' in colour 'Buff'.
- To create even more of a dewy look, I blended some 'Cream Colour Base' in colour 'Hush' onto the tops of my cheeks bones, down the bridge of my nose and on my cupid's bow. I then dusted some 'Silver Dusk - Iridescent Loose Powder' over the same areas to further highlight.
- Over my eyes I applied a light dusting of 'Tan - Loose Pigment' and a good few layers of Mascara.
- On my lips I used 'Speak Louder' Lipstick.
*All products from M.A.C